ShareThis

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Taylor Swift You Belong With Me Remix




My sister got hooked on Going Bulilit and is now an avid fan of Cha Cha. There was this episode where she sang Taylor Swift's You Belong Me. Since then she had been singing it non-stop and I mean NON-STOP. I don't know if it was because I was getting really irritated or just wanted her to stop singing for just one second that I decided to make her record the song and have her way with it. While she was recording, she asked me to sing the song with her and I was like "NO mom, I don't know how to sing." After hours of recording and re-recording, learning the lyrics along the way, I finally granted her wish. I didn't sing but I just added a little rap in the beginning. It made my little sister happy and that''s the greatest feeling in the world. It's our own project. So here it is, our own little remix on Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me.

(Please bear with the quality of the audio because we recorded just using a simple music editing software and a nearly busted mic)

HD Version: YOU BELONG WITH ME VIMEO LINK

You Belong With Me from Jewel Rillera on Vimeo.
TAGS : "Taylor Swift (Musical Artist)" "Remix (Industry)" "You Belong With Me (Award-Nominated Work)" Taylor Swift Singing RAP  "Industry (Literature Subject)" "Employment (Literature Subject)" Story "Taylor Swift (album)" LOVE STORY LAOAG CITY ILOCOS NORTE "Ilocos Norte (Administrative Division)" Dear John Michael Johns Heart On My Sleeve American Idol Pop Country "Love Story (Taylor Swift Song)" "Lacey Brown (Musical Artist)" "Administration Of Business (Field Of Study)" Going Bulilit Cha Cha 2012 Filipino Kids Pinoy Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment